Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentines day

  Since today is Valentine's Day I thought this would be the perfect day to express the overwhelming love I have for my children. Michaela and Nolan are growing up so fast and are becoming into their own! I woke up this morning with wonderful homemade cards, flowers, and candy.  I made heart shaped pancakes with chocolate chips and had a wonderful morning with my 2 angels. I mean just today I had a friend over with her 2 kids and my sweet little Michaela punched her son in the gut and my adorable Nolan spit in his face. Yes, i know you must think..."Wow!  My child would never do that" ...BLAH....BLAH...BLAH! You know what?  My child was never going to do that either. I wonder daily how these kids someday will grow up and become part of society. Fingers crossed...right?
   Well, as I am now hearing the screams of 2 children fighting in the living room, I must bid farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment